Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some more springtime joy Gecko Galz style

I altered a paper advertising fan for a sweet spring project.
The background is painted with watercolors onto which I adhered Gecko Galz Violets are Blue ephemera, Prima flowers, vintage flowers, vintage lace, and a few trinkets.
I tore a piece of Gecko Galz Wonderland paper - Alice - into strips, spritzed it with water, and then gathered it and adhered it to the back of the fan. Then I adhered more vintage lace (actually removed from a Laura Ashley dress that I used to wear).
Finally I tied into bows some Prima lace, hand dyed silk ribbon, and strips of fabrics


Thanks for looking and have a super March 
Did yours come in like a lion or a lamb?

AND be sure to check out the latest challenge at These are a few of my favorite things challenge blog!!!!
I am on the 15th DT but you definitely need to check out the 30th DT creations! Wooooo!
Chris
You have read this article altered art / Gecko Galz / Prima with the title Some more springtime joy Gecko Galz style. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-more-springtime-joy-gecko-galz.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some more springtime joy Gecko Galz style"