Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sassy tri-fold

Today's 365 Cards Scor-it challenge is a Tri-fold. I was absolutely inspired by this Horchow tri-fold card. Why yes, you did read that right, 50 for a steal at only $332.00...cha-ching!

Can you see my black cardstock peeking out? It measures 4.25 x 11 inches. I sewed the Sassafras Rose Thicket paper onto the black cardstock... the sweet scallops hang lower than the black cs.

Here is the tri-fold, well, folded up. I put together a belly band to keep everything together...it just slides right off.

Here's an interior shot...I felt like I should line the card with white since it makes it easier to write a greeting. The scallop end is scored at 3.5 inches and the other end at 2.75 inches. I'd recommend only 2 layers instead of my 3 layers...I scored each piece separately and it makes for a pretty bulky card. I ended up backing the scallop piece with black cardstock because Sassafras always has writing on it..darn it.

Be sure to check out the other gals on the 365 Cards DT for their magnicent projects. It is sooo fun to see everyone's different takes on the challenges. We really love your enthusiasm this week and actually for all the challenges...you gals are most fabulous!!!
You have read this article 365 DT / sassafras / scor-it / tri-fold with the title sassy tri-fold. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/sassy-tri-fold.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sassy tri-fold"