Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Anki's Sweetheart; Alicia



Here's another one of Anki's Sweethearts, Alicia. I love pink & brown together don't you?! I felt as if I were playing with paper dolls when I made this card...her sweet little pink outfit is paperpieced using some Creative Memories papers. Today is Try It Out Tuesday at SCACD's store blog, Follow Your Heart! It's a sketch and color challenge! Check it out!

I used pink pirouette and v. vanilla cs. The DP is from American Traditional Designs road trip collection. The vanilla is CB'd and sponged with cocoa. Not quite sure I'm happy with this one, I think the oval could have been smaller and maybe a scalloped edge instead of all the layers that made the oval even bigger. The ribbons are from my stash and the flowers are actually from a little girls "dress up" dress. Quite appropriate for Crafty Creations challenge to use something recycled! Cute Card Thursday also wanted to see this wonderful pink & brown combo!!

I'm trying to get the 'ol mojo flowing, but the weekend was so lovely and relaxing ( I extended mine into Monday!!). I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and is enjoying getting back to work and routine now! yeah right, huh?! lol Sending you all smiles and hugs.....Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Anki's Sweetheart; Alicia. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/anki-sweetheart-alicia.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anki's Sweetheart; Alicia"