Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Emma in Purple!


Here she is again, one of my very favorite images...Emma with butterfly! She's from Fred, She Said! I feel so blessed to be one of the designers for Tracey's company...everything at her store is gorgeous....yes, everything!!!
The flowers are also FSS and came on a sheet fully colored! All I had to do was snip and crease! Easy peasy!
I used A Spoonful of Sugar's sketch this time and the colors from the new challenge, Stampin' for the Weekend! The lovely Jill over @ Secret Crafter wanted to see bling so I used gems for the flowers and glitz & glitter for Emma outfit and the butterfly! The Banana Split Sunday challenge called for multiple patterend paper, at least three and the lovely ladies over @ CCEE wanted us to use flowers! I had such fun with this card...love colorng Emma dress! Wouldn't it be great paper pieced? Oh the ideas do floweth!
Now back to those flowers....I mentioned mine were pre-colored, 18 full sheets of various colors and sizes of these posies and leaves! But if you'd rather color them yourself, FSS sells outline sheets as well. I know you're thinking, " Holy bolonga Maria, all that must be really expensive!" Nope!, and that's the best part! That and the fact that you can print them out again and again! So go on, hop over to the Fred, She Said store and check them out! Can you tell I'm just a little excited about this company?
Well, I have some busy-ness today then back to crafting! I pray you have a lovely day, that you know you are appreciated and loved! Beautiful Blessings to you all!
You have read this article with the title Emma in Purple!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/emma-in-purple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Emma in Purple!"