Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

...grow...


Happy Monday!

I was SUPER creative over the weekend...all in an effort to not have enough time to clean my studio {I know that it really isn't a studio but a hallway but studio sounds so much nicer!}. Anywho's, I'm back with my take of the
Card Patterns Sketch #18. I actually turned the sketch and worked with it that way...it's a Jenni Bowlin'licious card with a smidge of Maya Road {the felt flower} & Making Memories {the buttons}. I was going to embellish the bingo card but thought that would take away from the fun paper.

Last week I was pleased to see that Cath over at Moxie Fab World gave me a woot woot on my Life is Good {Hero Arts Owlie Card}. A big woot woot for Laura and Angie!

I cannot believe that I made the ♥♥Top 30♥♥ in the 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown!!!!! OhMyGoodness...I'm totally speechless especially based on everyone else that made it...I can't believe that I'm with them...me...lil ole me {me, shaking my head}...

I wanted to update you on my crafty g-sale on Friday and Saturday....After even doing a bit of shopping myself, I was able to make a smidge over $200!!! I was pretty pleased with that since I got rid of some stuff...A BIG shout out to Elaine that came on Saturday...thanks sista for the support :)
You have read this article Card Patterns / Jenni Bowlin / Making Memories / maya road with the title ...grow.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/grow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "...grow..."