Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Valentine Card

Hello and welcome to another Clean & Simple card! Today I'm hosting on the ABC Design Blog and I have a CAS Valentine to show you!



ABC Toys & Crafts has this wonderful Hero Arts Clings Valentine stamp, it's sooo perfect for a quick & easy Valentine! I stamped it with red ink, cut and layered it over a silhouette label. Then I simply added a punched flower (crinkling it a little for dimension), a swirl and some shimmery, sheer ribbon! How easy it that?!

Wouldn't this Hero Arts Valentine stamp be perfect for a candy bar wrapper too? Of course I thought of that after I posted this! lol I know once you get your hands on this stamp, your imagination will go wild!

My DT sister, Cheryl, posted a video the other day HERE showing you how to use a background stamp differently. You could use the same technique for this stamp, "lifting" off any of these many words separately! Too fun!

Here's a few challenges...
Verona's Challenge~no DP.
Craft Cardmakers~new.
Creative Inspirations~use new stash.

I hope you've been inspired to make some Clean & Simple Valentine's this year!
Have a super day!!! Blessings!
You have read this article ABC Toys / CAS / Valentine with the title ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Valentine Card. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/abc-toys-clean-simple-valentine-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-Clean & Simple Valentine Card"