Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Soon to be on Road!

Kids are looking forward to go see their grandparents but I am NOT! I have to drag myself to bring them up to see their grandparents/cousins/all those relatives you can name... including freinds...

Everytime I go up to my parents. It always fun for first hour. After that - I'm bored! While Kids still have fun fun fun fun til its time to go home. It's probably because of communication. I couldn't believe how much I love them! Very much!

My mom warned me on the phone. Not something I want to hear or know. My dad isn't doing well. He's bastard! I love him... I'm his princess - a big time Daddy's girl! He's selfish man I ever have known. Yet, I still love him! just because he's a great dad! He taught me in many ways especially sports. Ironically! he is a drunkie dad! *chuckling*

Back to point, my mom said - dad is having a breathing difficulty now. He often gasped for air. He had to cough so hard to get oxygen into his body or restart the heart ( I dont know). He was suppose to see his doctor last week. Who know if he had gone or not. He hates to see doctor. He knew he has something but what? a cancer? a heart disease? He's heavily smoker and drink a lot for many many many years!

He's great dad! and even a wonderful grandpa to our kids! He has so much love to give to children! Will keep you all post when I get back from NY.

At last a positive one and exciting news, it will be our first time to see our new nephew/cousin for kids! Colton! He's doing great and showing a positive developmental so far... My mom said - she will take kids for couple hours so that I can go out visiting friends. Full of Jokes!
You have read this article colton / dad / family / NY with the title Soon to be on Road!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/06/soon-to-be-on-road.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Soon to be on Road!"