Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

thanks bunches...or is that smooches...

{this is post 2 of 2 today.... this is my Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!}

We are sooo very happy to announce that E.A.D Designs is co-branding with the fabulous..


Kim Hughes of Paper Smooches!
 

{insert Woot Woot!}

E.A.D Designs will be releasing a new design each month with Paper Smooches. They will be available in rub-ons and stickerz:


I know...cute, eh?  Sentiments that are so very perfect for card makers! 

Stickerz AND Rub-Ons?!!!  Sue-Pah!!!

I couldn't wait to ink up my new Falling For You set:


I'm partial for apples since I live in Washington State but decided to play with the sweet acorn:


Paper Piecing and distressing...what could be better...all loaded up on a Tim Holtz/PTI tag:)  I used a Stickerz sentiment and topped off the tag with some ribbon from my fab friend Sherry, and a PTI button.

I was inspired by the Waltzing Mouse sketch:


I'm also linking to the Moxie Fab World:


For the FAB Paper Piecing Challenge!

Check out the Monthly E.A.D Designs Steal:


Thanks for stoppin' by!

You have read this article ead designs dt / paper smooches / pti / tim holtz / waltzing mouse challenge with the title thanks bunches...or is that smooches.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/thanks-bunchesor-is-that-smooches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "thanks bunches...or is that smooches..."