Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hello Spring!

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for the weekend???   Temps are to be very spring-like this wknd so I'm looking forward to it!  Those of you that live near a Rita's Ice, don't forget the free Italian Ice they offer on the first day of Spring!  yum!

I have a fun card to show you today.

Stamps: sentiment:  My Cute Stamps, clear (pop flowers set)
Paper:  SU! kraft cs, BasicGrey dp, yellow cs (Michael's)
Other:  Zva Creative pearl, glitter glue/Sparklettes fine glitter,
Fisker scallop scissors, birdie pattern from Cardmaking mag.


love playing with glitter!    Thought this would make a nice 'just because' card.

I did see a funny card the other day and almost CASEd it.   It used the ever-popular sentiment on the front, "A little birdie told me...it's your birthday" and the inside had a grinning cat with the sentiment, "but I ate him!  Your secrets safe with me."   totally cracked me up!     What a wonderfully creative bunch you all are, you inspire me!!!

Have a fantastically sparkly day!
Blessings!


I shared my card with...


AiFactory - Things with Wings
Your Next Stamp Challenge - sparkle
One Stitch At A Time - Glitter & Gems
BasicGrey  - Wings
Card Makin' Mamas - animals
Paper Cutz - your choice
Wags 'n Whiskers - spring
Iris' Challenge - glitter
The Artistic Stamper - (rubber) - spring
Stamp & Create - spring break
Beary Scrap DT Chall - spring
By the Cute & Girly - springtime
Crafty Calendar Challenge - spring
Jay Gee's Nook Challenge - colors

This card won @




.
You have read this article All Occasion / CAS with the title Hello Spring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/hello-spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello Spring!"