Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hello friend...

Sunday already?

Well, the weekend is simply flying by...I had a Stampin' Up Party yesterday that was a ton of fun...{a big shout out to my caterers...costco and my kidlets...they set up everything for me!} then proceeded to have to go to the mall afterwards because I 'had' to make a return...my 30 day deadline was, yesterday...ugh.  So, last night I knew that I wouldn't have the time or energy to make a card, let alone slam together a blog post!

This morning I woke up and felt like being crafty so I decided to finish the project that I had started yesterday morning...


Alas, karma was trying to remind me that it is okay to not post...to skip a day...because I had to go to the photog studio {aka garage...the very COLD garage} 3 different times...obviously, the first time was to take the pics...the second time I noticed one of the pearls was missing {ugh}...the third time was to actually change up the backdrop because the seam binding ribbon was fading into my normal white backdrop...

I had challenged myself to use my lil cuttlebug as much as possible for this project:

1.  Scallop circle
2.  PTI blooms
3.  QK Retro Diamonds {did you know that it has 2 patterns depending on what side you end up using..good grief, I just figured that out this morning...}
4.  Nesties Label 4

My actual circle panel was done with my retro coluzzle.  

The kraft is PTI but all the other cardstock is Stampin' Up...

1.  bashful blue
2. so saffron
3. cameo coral
4. mellow moss

The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers set...the CHF polka dot backgrounder was inked with PTI Aqua Mist.

There's a smidge of The Twinery's Lemondrop {they have THEE sweetest names..}

My colors were inspired by the Moxie Fab World Oh So Lovely Tuesday Trigger


I was thrilled to see this trigger as I actually have it on one of my Pinterest boards...along with this other bouquet....love the look of the succulents in the arrangements...

I knew I wanted to use this week's Waltzing Mouse sketch:

Whew, there you go for a girl that was going to take the day off the ole blog...I know...I know...but when you're feeling the craft'ola'ness....you gotta go with it:)


You have read this article cornish heritage farms / moxie fab world / paper smooches / pti / quickutz / sizzix / stampin' up / waltzing mouse challenge with the title hello friend.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/hello-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hello friend..."