Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

These are a few, featering Jenneke!!

I haven't been around for a while, I tried to visit all of you as much as I could, but my back was in a very bad condition for a while it still isn't what it should be but it's much better!!!
Overhere it's springbreak, Really don't understand why it's called springbreak cause spring is far far away, it's cold, grey (and that is really very grey) and wet!!! No springfun at all!! Anyway I have to entertain the boys since it's no fun to play outside and they are not allowed to play computergames every day, so today we made muffins and we will see waht tomorrow brings!! Wednesday is Finn's birtday he will be 1o can't believe that!!!!

Today we have a new challenge for you over at These Are A Few!! Since we have 2 teams now and I am on team 1 I didn't have to make a lo, but I wanted to let al of you know about every challenge, so I decided to feature someone from team 2 every challenge!!!
The first is Jenneke, she is one of the first dt memebers and really talented I so love her style1 we met once and she is a really sweet!!! Go visit her blog cause I know you will love it!!!

This time we want to see your fave feature, can be yours or your loved one's!!!!
Jenneke made hers about her daughters gorgeous smiles!!!
Gotto love this one!!
If you need more inspiration go to the Fave blog cause there is a lot of inspiration there!!
And here is the prize a great Bella Boulevard line that Chris donated!!



But that's not all Diana is hosting a great giveaway on her blog as well!!! all you have to do leave her a comment after you played along and she will put your name in a drawing!! How great is that!!!


You have read this article with the title These are a few, featering Jenneke!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/these-are-few-featering-jenneke.html. Thanks!

No comment for "These are a few, featering Jenneke!!"