Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tis the Season....

To Be Merry!  Every year we have worried about money.  About where we will get the money to give presents to those we love.  And every year, it turns out fine.  We either find a little something for them, or make handmade gifts and maybe buy them one thing.  Somehow we always find a way.  So, this year instead of worrying, I am just believing.  Believing that people are truly good.  That people really do want to help other people.  I am believing in little miracles that truly do happen every day.

As far as the season of giving.  Do you know what is free to give as gifts, but it can mean the world to some people....well here's a little list.  You can definitely borrow these ideas if you like:)

1. LOVE
2.Time
3. Kindness
4. something handmade
5. smiles

I could go on and on.  Do you know someone recently gave me the time out of their busy schedule..and I know she's busy because I read her blog all the time.  But she gave me the time when I emailed her to write back and truly listened to what I had to say and had some words of wisdom and encouragement to give me as she usually does.  To give someone else kind words, words of encouragement, some time out of your day, some love by your actions, something you have made especially for them, or just to take the time to smile at a stranger in the store, the mall or on a sidewalk somewhere.....all of these things can really make a person's day brighter.  So, remember that while you are fighting crowds and trying to find those "perfect" gifts this season, remember the free ones are just as important.  And can have a very lasting effect on someone!   And if i can teach those two little ones up there this very thing, then I will feel like I have done a great job as a parent. 

Hope everyone has a truly blessed and happy Holiday Season!! 
Love, Jess

Oh, and if you were wondering who I was talking about above, I am scrap-lifting a layout of hers today, so maybe I will share it tomorrow.  She truly is an amazing woman...and she has really affected the way I think about a lot of things and the way i think about my art.
You have read this article with the title Tis the Season..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/tis-season.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tis the Season...."