Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Glamour Girl



Look at this GLAMOUR girl. Even with snot running out of her nose, she takes my breath away. :) Carly is now on day three of steroids because she has such a nasty cough and so much congestion. WE got nailed with the worst cough and just knew it would be hard on Carly who already has weak lungs from all her allergies.
The other day Carly closed the door when she was in her room. She was really quiet in her room. I was curious to what she was doing so I peaked in on her and she had her drawers open and she was putting a shirt on her legs like pants and she said, "PRETTY!" It was so cute. She was so proud of herself!
Today, was our GAY STRAIGHT ALLIANCE Club Meeting..and after our Day of Remembrance moment when we sang John Lennon's Imagine, I wanted to sing it with the club. I wasn't sure how they would react, but it made such an impact on how I felt and what I thought about when singing those words. So, today I brought my guitar to school and made copies of the lyrics for everyone in the club and we all sang IMAGINE together. It was a GLEE moment. They were AWESOME and we were all moved by the song and the words. Everyone decided that we should sing that song at the beginning of every club meeting. I love my job.
Friday we are going to the GSA AWARDS... and the adviser has a wonderful speech prepared. I can't wait. IT FEELS GREATTT to be part of the community! I have made so many wonderful friends. LIFE IS GOOD.
You have read this article with the title Glamour Girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/glamour-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Glamour Girl"