Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

And it is time again for the new CP4U!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I think I have a bad case of spring lassitude??!
I am tired all day and I just can't put myself to do the things I want to do!!
When I am scrapping I just sit at my table and that is it, it takes forever when I finish a LO!!
And on top of that my knee is still not feeling good, I can't stretch it and it hurts when I sleep, I should see the dockter again but I am afraid!!!

Anyway enough of that, here is my take on this weeks challenge over at CP4U!!!
This week was my turn to come up with a challenge and I did this one before at a Dutch blog and it was so fun that I wanted to do this again for a foreign blog!!
You can read all aout it here, here, here!!!!
And here is mine, all the things I love about my country!!!!

I would love to see yours!! And be sure to check the blog to see what our prize will be and all the gorgeous LO's the DT made!!!!

You have read this article with the title And it is time again for the new CP4U!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/and-it-is-time-again-for-new-cp4u.html. Thanks!

No comment for "And it is time again for the new CP4U!!!"