Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Splendid Sunshine...

Thursday...only 1 more day to Friday!!!
One whole year of fun and what a fun blog hop!!!!

Such a fabbie sketch!

I combined the sketch with the latest Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger...


Here's my take...I combined American Crafts Dear Lizzie and Letterpress. The stitching is PINK..the base is bazzill swiss dot...I was inspired by the banner...love the Dear Lizzie paper with the banners...especially the glittery ones:)


Don't forget about my blog candy that closes on Saturday night 11:59 pm Pacific!
You have read this article american crafts / Card Patterns / dear lizzie / Letterpress / moxie fab world / tuesday trigger with the title Splendid Sunshine.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/splendid-sunshine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Splendid Sunshine..."