Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

give a hoot...

Hello and TGIF!!!!

Today is Get Sketchy Friday! We are on
sketch #28 and it is my last official project for Get Sketchy but the girls asked me to stay on as an alumni...I get to play along when I can...how perfect is that?!

Make sure you check out the
NEW Get Sketchy Girls...oh my...such fabbie choices!!!

The sketch? No sketch...your challenge...to make a shaped card with the Bonus Challenge of using a Spring theme!

The Sponsor for this week is Daisy Bucket Designs!

The prize:

Card Blanks and Rub-ons, Stamp



I teamed up the Pink shaped Daisy Bucket Card blank with Jillibean goodness...cute owlies...Did you know that I might have a thing for owls? I lucked out that the pink was still threaded on the 'ole Janome...

Here's the inside of the first fold...who wouldn't love the surprise of finding a Starbucks card?

Grrr...sorry, because the owlie panel ended up being heavy it makes the card difficult to photog ...LOL...sorry for the shadows...but I really wanted to share the inside of the card..

Live Creatively
design a life you love

I ♥♥love♥♥ that...

It's a Daisy Bucket rub on..pretty coolio, dontcha think?

Okay, show us what you've got and get crafty!
You have read this article daisy bucket / get sketchy dt / jillibean / pti with the title give a hoot.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/give-hoot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "give a hoot..."