Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Update of my M's reaction and H

As soon as she woke up and said - mommy - are we going up to see grandparents today? I shallowed and said - no we are not. She said - ok, we will go up soon with mama. I said thats what we are going to... More likely right after cruise. She said ok... I have to pinch myself several times to make sure that I'm awake - not in dreamland! *ouch* it is real! ((She is very senstive child - easily upset))

she said she wants me to help her to clean her room today. I said - ok - can't ask for better daughter :o) I'm so proud to say - she is MY daughter!

I'm so relieved! I was so prepared to have a HARD morning but turned out so calm and smooth. Hope that she will staythat way through the day!

H sent me an email from her pager to my pager. She said she had a wonderful time (wonderful??) at the conference - Deaf Women United in New Orlean, Lousianna. She said that I have to go in year of 2009 (its biennual event) and it will be in Portland, Oregon. (perfect - kids will be staying with H's parents). :o)

Back to point, H said she enjoyed the conference so much (so far). She met many old friends and new friends. She will tell me more about it when she gets home this coming sunday.

Me-single mother for other more days!!!

Have a great day! it's 85 and SUNNY!!! nice!!
You have read this article mikaela / update with the title Update of my M's reaction and H. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2007/06/update-of-my-m-reaction-and-h.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Update of my M's reaction and H"