Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sketchbook and Journal Fodder Junkies Challenges...

The theme for September at the Sketchbook Challenge is "Unfurl." I decided to use that theme in this month's tiny watercolor sketches aka "Card Peeks," in my No More Excuses Journal. Here's my first card peek...
Unfurl:
verb
To open, unfold, open out, blossom, develop, progress.


Challenge #19 at The Journal Fodder Junkies is called "Come Out And Play." It asks us when the last time was that we went out and just played? I thought about it and realized that my art IS my play, when I'm doing it just for myself. Here's what I came up with...
The coloring turned out super messy (It's Pitt Markers on Magazine Paper); but since I was just playing, it didn't even matter - yeayyy!!!

How do you play? Click here to go to the challenge. They actually have a new one up too, so don't forget to check that out while you are there!

Thanks for visiting my friends and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Sketchbook and Journal Fodder Junkies Challenges.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/09/sketchbook-and-journal-fodder-junkies.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sketchbook and Journal Fodder Junkies Challenges..."