Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Baffled by All The Options...

Once again I'm in that place where I'm a bit overwhelmed by the number of journals I have going at one time. What to work in when????? EEK! Some days I just know - Something happens that inspires me and I can envision the page I want to create and I just grab the appropriate journal and go to town. But other days (more often than not, actually) I'm baffled by all the options. LOL. Sooooo I created yet another system! (Michael laughs every time I make a new system, but hey, it works for me!)

I know that everyday I do some regular journal writing, and that all goes in one book (right now it's my Smashbook). But as far as the art part of art journaling, I decided to stick with five journals at a time. My new schedule looks something like this...
Full Tilt Boogie is the class I'm currently taking, so I am devoting the most time to that. The other journals are each a little bit different, so I'm seeing it as a fun challenge to assign a day to each one. So far I'm liking the new schedule. I will keep you posted on how it works out.


Speaking of the new schedule, I started it on Sunday (which is "Becoming Brave" journal day), and here's the page I finished. It's a reminder to myself to stand tall and always remember who I am, even when dealing with people who would like me to believe otherwise...

The page is watercolor and acrylic paint, sharpies and oil crayon, 7gypsies and Smashbook tapes, and a magazine image.


Oh, and last week I made this graduation card for our nephew. Happy graduation Mike!...

Things have been going great in the Full Tilt Boogie Class! Tomorrow I will share my first completed journal project.

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Thanks so much for visiting and I will see you again soon!
You have read this article with the title Baffled by All The Options.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/baffled-by-all-options.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baffled by All The Options..."