Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

GREAT DAY!


From Carly's mouth, "Great DAY!" We enjoyed our lazy Saturday! The week went by so fast and it was so busy...so it was nice to just have a quiet day with Tina and Carly. We went to lunch and took a stroll on the beach. By the way, Carly's talking up a storm! Its really unbelievable how much she's saying. She says words that I didn't even know she knew. She also noticed this big sign when we were driving today and said "Look Mama, its a HEART!" FULL sentences! Its killing me! I can't get over it. Our pediatrician told me that once she got her ear tubes she'd just explode with talking because she can hear so much better without all that liquid in her ears... Speaking of which, she does have another ear infection but they gave us ear drops this time instead of pill antibiotics. She also had an eye infection. Its been tricky putting in her eye drops. If she is focused watching tv and she's laying in my lap I can do it, but most of the time she closes her eyes really tight which makes it difficult to get the drops in her eyes. Poor thing. Tina and I always feel like we are torching her, when we are actually trying to help her.
News about the FET... I have to call on Day 1 of my period and the nurse is going s to tell me to start taking the birth control to rest my ovaries and then on day six or something not sure if its this month or next they are going to do the Hysteroscopy which is a minor surgical procedure utilizing a thin fiberoptic tube or hysteroscope to see the inside of the uterus (endometrial cavity). Hysteroscopy allows the doctor to diagnose and treat a variety of uterine abnormalities which may cause infertility, recurrent miscarriages, abnormal bleeding and pain. Then she'll have a better idea where to place the embryos when doing the transfer which at this point we have scheduled for June 30th, which means a singleton baby could be born around March 16th or February if twins. My doctor told me that they transfer two fresh embryos and three frozen. She also said they have only had one set of triplets. (YIKES!) When we got pregnant with
Carly, she put in two fresh embryos...so her theory worked perfectly.
You have read this article with the title GREAT DAY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/great-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GREAT DAY!"