Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still on an Abstract Adventure...

The second lesson in the Abstract Adventures Workshop is all about playing with lines. I had soooooo much fun with this one! Painting big is a blast!!! Here's how mine turned out...

Again, it's 18x24," acrylic on watercolor paper. I think the fun, for me, is a combination of the size, and the fact that it's abstract. There is no worrying about making it look like anything. It's just playing with colors and lines! I can see I will be doing a lot of experimenting in this giant journal!

I wish you a wonderful and inspired weekend my crafty friends! See you soon!
You have read this article with the title Still on an Abstract Adventure.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/still-on-abstract-adventure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still on an Abstract Adventure..."