Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Blogland Finds & a wee project!

Happy weekend!  Hope you're having a relaxing one!

Is anyone out there thinking about purchasing the new Cricut Imagine?  Not being a current Cricut owner, I was researching (that's what I do & who I am!) info & opinions online!   Found an interesting article HERE and thought I'd share.

While you're there, check out Kay's fun list of FREE fonts  for you to download, if you're a 'collector' like me!

**Do you love crafting with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock? Do the terms “sand it, tear it, emboss it and antique it” get your brain fired up into a creative frenzy? This could be the design team call you have been waiting for. click  HERE!

**Talk about playing with paper, this is amazing!   Saw this on Jeromina's blog Paper, Plate & Plane !  The instructions are given if you are so inclined!

A rolled paper chess set!!





**Do you love to color with your Copics?  Then this might be the Design Team for you! click HERE!


**FREE admission to U.S. National Parks April 16-24, and a few other dates!  Check it out HERE!


**And finally a little project!  My home decor is primitive/country, and I like cluttered walls (more photos later).  Well, I needed something to 'fill' a space, so I whipped up this bit of pretty!  Twine, wooden spools & wide ribbon, it added just the right amount of color to a small space and it made me happy!  It's hanging on a push pin with a cute button adhered to the front!  How's that for easy decorating?




That's it for today!  I'll be back on Monday, guest designing for a lovely German blog, stay tuned!
Wishing you a blessed Sunday!

.
You have read this article with the title Blogland Finds & a wee project!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/04/blogland-finds-wee-project.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blogland Finds & a wee project!"