Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

a warm hello...

Happy Wednesday!

Here's my card that I want to share with you:


Yup, it's another for the holiday stash!  Have you noticed that I've been playing with my CB alot lately?  I'm actually on the look out for some cool snowflakes and star dies...so enable away peeps.

No surprise that I'm inspired by the Jingle Belles challenge:


Well, or course I couldn't resist the color combo challenge by Guest JB'er Leslie! 

I love the latest FTL131 too:


**Disaster Relief Fund**

I'm a big fan of My Cute Stamps....I've had the pleasure of being on Holly's Design Team and getting to meet her too:)  I was thrilled to see her fundraising efforts:


My Cute Stamps will donate $7.99 (which is the retail price of this stamp) to the Japanese Disaster Relief for each Konnichiwa stamp set that is sold this week.
*Limited to Quantities in stock.

What a fun way to help out...I bought a bunch of sets:)

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!!



You have read this article A Muse / ftl / jingle belles / pti / sizzix / stampin' up with the title a warm hello.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/03/warm-hello.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a warm hello..."