Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Top and 2 cute bottoms.

OMG did you just hear......mom said we're potty trained !
aaaaaaaaaaaah !

They were eating their skittles from going potty. Can you even stand it !



In other exciting and no I'm not rubbing it in...just celebrating with the people who read my blog...because there's nobody else out there that could really care less and since I posted that ridiculously cute bumalicious picture you have to act excited too.    (a little like, not laughing at you just with you, but it's all about me and it's not really funny so you won't want to laugh at me any ways)

Nathan slept through the night.   in his big boy bed.  didn't wake up until this morning at 8:49 am.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh (if you want you can imagine that we're now holding hands, jumping up and down and screaming hysterically with each other.    or you could sit there and wait for the punch line like an idiot.  yeah, I think jumping up and down and acting like idiots is WAY better)

Ryan came in at his regular time 4:52 am.   Not bad...not bad at all.
It's been Nathan who's been getting up and then Ryan kind of follows.  Maybe tonight will be EVEN BETTER !  (shudder) dare I dream.

I  know Nathan sleeping on a high bunk bed might scare some of you.   It made me nervous to think about it too...but remember...that kid has been climbing, laying and jumping off of this bunk bed since he was 15 months old.   He seriously jumps off of it...well it's kind of a slide to the other bed but still.  He rarely climbs up the right way, using the ladder, and will climb up the other end.
He's been doing this since the bunk bed was set up in the first place.   We haven't been able to keep him off of it.
Also.  He is my still sleeper.   Just like Spencer.  They barely move all night long.  Which is why Spencer was and still is my top bunk sleeper.
We do have a long crocodile pillow that we put to cover the opening by his head and then I tuck his covers around it so that it won't move.   Just to be safe.  but he doesn't sleep crazy like most babies/kids.    
Ryan.  he fell out of bed last night.  which is why he woke up and came to bed with us at 4:52 am.  No wait.  he cried and J went and got him and just brought him back to bed with her.  either way...poor kid.    The crocodile was purchased to help keep Cam in bed.   Thus his position on the bottom as well.
We have a bed guard.   We just need to dig it out and put it up. 
Cam and Ryan have ALWAYS been my bed faller out of's.   One day I'll say, "explains a lot"  Right now it'd go right over their fractured heads.  :)

So.  That's the story about why we are crazy enough to put a 2 1/2 year old suspended 5 ft off of the floor.
I'd like to stack them all one on top of the other one to save space...but J assures me that they wouldn't go to bed and would play.   (sigh)
Mama sure would like to have a craft room/office again.  

Ok.  one last time.   just for giggle sake (grab hands and jump up and down)  EEEEEEEEEEH !
I hope they sleep through again ! 
Nighty Night !
You have read this article with the title Top and 2 cute bottoms.. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-and-2-cute-bottoms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Top and 2 cute bottoms."