Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

just wanted...

Welcome to Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!


Look at this week's sketch by the oh-so-talented Lea Lawson who is our February Sketch Artist!


This is my take on it...I cracked into my new Echo Park Papers!


I used my favorite Skipping Stones Designs set, Funny Coffee vol. #1!

You won't wanna miss the fabbie goodness from the other gals on the Skipping Stones Design Team:


Woot Woot for our February Guest Design Team...

Lea Lawson
 - Guest Sketch Artist 
 
Angela Thomas 
- Guest Designer
 
Julie Masse
 - Guest Designer
 


You have read this article echo park / skipping stones dt with the title just wanted.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/just-wanted.html. Thanks!

No comment for "just wanted..."