Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Giddy up cuh-boy !

Ryan did it.   Superbowl XXVIIX or whatever :) Ryan pooped in the potty.   He was hesitant and originally refused, requesting a pull up...so J left him alone on the toilet to get one...you know, so that he could put a pull up on and let it go on his own terms....and upon returning he had done a poo poo on the paw-tay.  We celebrated by cheering, singing, clapping and doing the poo poo on the potty dance.   Which ironically looked just like the, Greenbay scored again, dance.
I do like me some Steelers....just not the once, twice, three times a lady raper Rothlisberger.  and if anyone leaves me a comment about how he was never convicted on any charges each and every time,  I will stalk you and toilet paper your house.  before a big rain storm.    Come on man.   It's one of the reasons I like Eminem (his superbowl commercials was not another reason)....paying tribute to Big Ben in the bathroom (one of the places he had his body guards block the entrance to so he could rape ONE of the women he was accused of raping)
Any hew....off subject.   Sorry. 
Ok,
Both boys are in underwear during the day.   Neither has to be reminded to go.    No accidents.
I can o-fishully mark today down as the day my babies were potty trained.  
Strike that.   I WILL not say that out loud.   Like I need fate to come in and wash my mouth out with toilet water and soap or something.
teedly teedly tee.  not even paying attention.  just lettin' em do their thing.   :)  I'M JUST SO FREAKING HAPPY PEOPLE !  It's the first time they've been easy in 2 1/2 years.   First time.
They're always cute.


sorry camera phone quality
You have read this article with the title Giddy up cuh-boy !. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/giddy-up-cuh-boy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Giddy up cuh-boy !"