Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hoot!

Pretty exciting stuff over at E.A.D Designs....


We're sponsoring the Play Date Cafe!


Check out the E.A.D Designs Prize for Challenge #56:


It's the November E.A.D Designs Steal!

I've been admiring their color challenges for awhile now and couldn't be more happy with this combo!!!

I put together a little tag:


I adore the expression on the owlie's face...sooo sweet.  He is from the E.A.D Designs hoot a licious Stickerz set. I teamed him up with Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness and a smidge of a doily...it is all stitched together with some vintage aqua thread...I sooo want to hoard that thread but I'm eager to get down to the spool so I can alter it :)

I hope that you'll play with us over at


I wanted to squeeze in another project...it seems that I've been averaging 2 cards a post this month...

I challenged myself to combine paper lines...I always get feedback about my mix of papers/patterns...I love the 6x6 paper pads for that very reason BUT I tend to cautiously stick to ONE paper pad....


aha...challenges are good for me...I managed to combine some Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather and Sassafras Indie Girl....the Indie Girl goodness is available at Torendi!




I topped off the card with some fabbie bakers twine that I received from Karen B..thanks!!!

Okie dokie peeps...come on back tomorrow...it is Flashback Friday 5.0 day!!!  We have a new sponsor and ooohhhh...it's a good Flashback....muwahahaha....





You have read this article cosmo cricket / ead designs dt / play date cafe / sassafras / stickerz / torendi design team with the title hoot!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/hoot.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hoot!"