Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You are 100 on the scale of love!!!

It's time for another challenge over at These are a few of my favorite things!!!
This was a hard one for me, cause this time we want to know your fave poem!!
And to be honest I am not really into poems, I like them don't get me wrong but I never read them!!!!
I remember when my brother maried his lovely wife Grace ( I know you are reading this Grace and I really love you) he read this beautiful poem to her about how much he loves her and that when the time would come one of them had to leave this life he hoped he would be the one to go first cause he couldn't imagine living without her (how beautiful is that, gotto love him). For a long time I would say that was my fave poem if someone would ask me!!!
But after Finn was born we heared this beautiful poem written by Dolf Jansen (a Dutch comedian) about the love for his newborn baby, he tells that he knows abour wars, hunger, poverty and all the bad things in the world but when he holds his baby and looks at it he forgets all about it cause she is 100 on the scale of love. I loooooooved it so that's why I used this one (and because it's only poem I know, hahaha)
If you're Dutch and want to read it you can find it HERE!!!
I used a photo of Finn I took in France this summer, I love the way he looks and how it shows the freckles on his nose, he so sweet!!!
So maybe you have a poem that you love or means a lot to you, we would love to see!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title You are 100 on the scale of love!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/09/you-are-100-on-scale-of-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You are 100 on the scale of love!!!"