Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

time to celebrate...

♥♥Just a reminder that I'm on a bloggie break but please still leave me a comment...I'll be picking random comments from my scheduled blog posts and slinging out some candy♥♥

**Remember to check out my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday post for today too**

Happy Sunday!!!!

Today is the 15th so that means it is the day of the new Cardabilities reveal!

Check out the fun sketch:

You might say that I had some fun with my Sassafras Apple Jack:)

In my true style...tons of patterns and colors:) The buttons are Sassafras and the sentiment is ala SRM.

I hope that you'll join us over at Cardabilities!!!!

You have read this article cardabilities DT / sassafras / srm with the title time to celebrate.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/time-to-celebrate.html. Thanks!

No comment for "time to celebrate..."