Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*These are a Few of my Favorite Days of the Week* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! How is it all READY the middle of August????? WOW!! Time is just flying right before my eyes!! Pretty soon we will all be wishing each other Happy Holidays!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Today is our latest challenge!!! "These are a Few of My Favorite Days of the Week" :):):):):):):):):) What is your FAVE DAY of the week??? Friday? Saturday? Sunday? Thursdays like my daughter Brookie loves sooooooooo much??? (That's a little inside joke for those that read my personal blog...my DD Brookie thinks EVERY DAY is Thursday! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):) Well... whatever your FAVE DAY is....we want to see it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what our team has created for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, we have from our GDT Mirjam! Her FAVE DAY is FRIDAY!!!!! She says that this is her crafting time!! Her honey is off enjoying his time doing things with his friends and its Mirjam's time to CREATE!! YAY!!! Gotta love that!! :):):):):):) And HOW GENIUS is this LO!?!!?!?! WOWWWWWW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos....I love love love love the masked "FRIDAY NIGHT" and then SHE STITCHED around the TITLE!! WOW!! You are MY IDOL Mirjam!!! WOW!!! I loveeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have Chris and her FAVE DAY of the week is...SUNDAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Ok...first I have to say that I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo of her husband as *ahem* he is wearing a Yankees T-shirt!! GOOD MAN I say!! hehehehehe...can you tell I am originally from NY?? LOL!! And I loveeeeeeeeeeee the journaling on this...Chris talks about Sundays being her day for breakfast is made by hubby, walks on the beach, watching sports on TV...dinner in the crockpot!! Sounds like an AMAZING day to me! LOVE THIS CHRIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jana and her FAVE DAY is SATURDAY!!! Awwwwwwwwwww I just love love love love that photo of her Son and her dog just totally chillin' out, sleeping away!!! HOW CUTE is THAT!!! And would you look at all that AMAZING masking and layers on here??? WOW WOW WOW!! Just GORGEOUS Jana!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Michelle B. and her FAVE DAY is any day that she spends time with her Daughter!!!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that...and I loveeeeeeeeeee this LO!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that little heart her daughter is making with her hands in the photo and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how Michelle has shown on here the little different things they love to do together!! LOVE THIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Deana and her FAVE DAY of the week is Saturday....GAME NIGHT!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that!! I keep trying to get my family to do that... and I get a look of..."HUH??" LOL LOL LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos on this (HI BOB!) and loveeeeeeeeeee Deana's signature clouds and the MOON!!! This is AWESOME Deana!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Georgia...and her FAVE DAY is Friday!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love this!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that heart, the CIRCLES (I am a SUCKER for circles...) and AS ALWAYS Georgia looks AMAZING in her photo (that hubby of yours better know what a lucky guy he is!) LOVE THIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jenneke, and her FAVE DAY is EVERYDAY!!! Gotta LOVE that ATTITUDE!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeee how HAPPY this LO is!!! I love love love love love the bag, the photo, the COLORS...that banner!!! GORGEOUS!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jeanet, and her FAVE DAY is FRIDAY!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love love the MISTING (she always rocks that!) and loveeeeeeeeeeeee the way she did a masked banner up in the corner!! This is soooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME Jeanet!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Amy and her FAVE DAY is MONDAY!!! At first I was like...REALLY??? Who loves Mondays??? LOL!! But then I read her description and her Hubby has Mondays off and they get to spend the day together!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LOVE that...and love this LO!! Loveeeeeeeeee all the hearts and the way she did the title!! AMAZING Amy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Sarah and her FAVE DAY is Saturday!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of Bekka (she is always adorable!) and love love love love how she added the file divider and that YUMMY lace!!!! LOVE THIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Sarah...and her FAVE DAY is FRIDAY!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeee how she did
this!! ALL those PHOTOS and that RED!!! WOW WOW WOW!! I wanna have her Fridays... looks like some fun friends to hang with!! LOVE THIS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next, we have Jessi....and her FAVE DAYS are the ones that end in "Y"!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that Jessi!!! And this LO...wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of you...and I love love love that trim and all the different "Y's" you used!! This is AWESOME!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Hanneke, and her FAVE DAY is Saturday!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! She rocked Cosmo Cricket's De-Lovely line on this one!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the photos...the description of WHY Saturday is her FAVE DAY and if you look closely...I loveeeeeeeeeee that photo of Hanneke laughing!!! PERFECT!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And lastly, we have mine...my FAVE DAY is Sunday!!! Its the day that my family (including the in-laws and my folks...and sometimes we have friends too!) come over for Sunday dinner!!! We have been doing it for two years now...and except for an occasional birthday or holiday when we got out to eat...we haven't missed one yet!! Ohhhhhhhh and in case you are wondering...that is a photo of a strawberry bundt cake....last Sundays dessert! YUM!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And now for our PRIZE!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Ok....Nana...the owner of My Paper Tree House has generously offered up their August kit worth $45.00!! HOLYYYYYYYYYY WOWWWWW!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for sponsoring us My Paper Tree House and Nana!! Make sure you check them out.... I just sayin' ... two of my girls are on that team... sooooooooo they have to be AMAZING, right??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is the kit that Nana has been gracious enough to offer our winner....
 
And our very own Amy has made homemade embellies for this kit.... *love these* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And Nana is having an AMAZING deal right now... they are giving away a GYPSY to one lucky kit subscriber! Sooooooooooo head over to the My Paper Tree House blog to see all details that Nana is offering!! THEY ARE AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

There you have it guys and gals....these are OUR FAVE DAYS...now we want to see yours!!!! You can make a LO, card, altered item, mini... anything your heart desires and we wanna see it! :):):):):):):):) Leave us a comment on this post linking us to your project by the evening of August 28th....and you could be our next FAVE THINGS WINNER and have yourself an AMAZING kit from My Paper Tree House! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article with the title *These are a Few of my Favorite Days of the Week* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-days-of.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*These are a Few of my Favorite Days of the Week* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"