Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Another problem solved and back to normal!!!

Yep, my problems with Blogger seem solved!!! Yesterday Hubby installed wireless internet and yes I uploaded my photo's without any trouble!!! I m a happy girl now!!!
We needed the wireless internet cause Rick has his own laptop (got it from grandpa and grandma because he is going to a new school) and we want him to use it upstairs on his own room, we will check on him to see if he does his homework instead of playing those online games he loves, we aren't born yesterday!!!!
Speaking of homework, can't believe the vacation is over, tomorrow we are back to normal!!
Finn starts tomorrow and Rick has to go and get his books and his scedule this Friday!!
Next week Rick has to go to school, I will mis him so much, he will be gone the whole day (overhere the kids eat lunch at home) so I will be eating sandwiches together with Finn!!!
But we will have the weekends together!!!

Here is the new challenge over at These Are A Few!!!
And I love this one!!!! This time we want to see your fave day of the week!!!!
Mine is Saturday, I love to spend the day together with my men and fam or friends!!!
First we do some shopping and cleaning (yes cleaning, with a dog like ours we have to clean the floor every day!!) when soccerseason starts Peet takes Finn to his match and after that we can do whatever we like, cook, play, bake, laugh can be everything!!

Close up!!!
And wow do we have an AMAZING prize this time!!!
My paper treehouse offered to sponsor their August kit worth $45,-!!!!
Go check it out cause it's such a great kit!!!!

Hope to see you play along!!!!

Have a wonderfull week!!

xxx

You have read this article with the title Another problem solved and back to normal!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/another-problem-solved-and-back-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Another problem solved and back to normal!!!"