Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

heartfelt thanks..

Hello, Hello!

I'm back for another fun week at 365 Cards
...

Our sponsor this week is:

Lauretta's Digital Stamps


Here is today's sketch...

I know...that's what I said...I initially didn't know what to do with the zig zag lines...then I had an aha moment...

Do you see the zig zag? My trusty Janome to the rescue!!!!! A couple of summers ago I bought a "Grandma's sewing basket" for $10....it has been an absolutely gold mine....isn't that blue thread just perfect? It is on a wooden spool...a wooden spool peeps...pretty coolio...

The card base is PTI Orange Zest...the pattern paper is Sassafras...the bling is Want2Scrap and the image I used is Lauretta's rainbow. I used a bunch of different copics to color...decided to not paper piece this time around...The sentiment is a SRM stickers...they rock:) It's another Clean & Simple design, perfect for SRM's current Clean & Simple Challenge.

Soooooo...come on peeps...show me what you got and join us in the 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Challenge!

You have read this article 365 DT / lauretta's digitals / sassafras / srm / want2scrap with the title heartfelt thanks... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/heartfelt-thanks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "heartfelt thanks.."