Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

An SVG for you ...

Hey everyone.....guess what, I have an svg for you and that can only mean one thing.....I am procrastinating and not packing boxes!! It's a good thing that I packed all my crafty supplies up last week because I can tell I would not have had the power to stay away from creating had it not been put away in a box .... err, I mean a mountain of boxes and taped tight!! haha!!

I created this SVG file using my Make The Cut software and an online PDF catalog!! Any guess what catalog it is?? Anyone...... if you guessed SU! you are correct! How fantastic is this MTC software! So now, any stamp or any other PDF catalog image can be converted into a cutting file! Woohooooo!! I could sit here all day doing so .... BUT .... moving day is approaching ALL TOO FAST, so I will resist!! ;) Ok, I will resist at least this morning! ;) Back to packing!

Thanks for stopping by...
Karen



You have read this article MTC / SVG with the title An SVG for you .... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/svg-for-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An SVG for you ..."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...