Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What's your favorite beverage?

I love both coffee and tea high octane caffeine! I admit that I am not even awake in the morning until the coffee starts to kick in, and I drink tea pretty much throughout the day - hot in the winter and iced in the summer. This layout is done on Carolyn Gavin K&co paper with embellishments from that line and a paper that was on a frame from the dollar section of Target. 
I had a fun weekend - working at the art show and then company. It is fairly warm and sunny but quite windy - but I am so happy that it is warming up. I am doing laundry this morning and I added all of my summer tops and capris to the loads - I have to go into work for a while, run some errands, and then home to iron everything (cottons). Yesterday I went out to Target with my SIL and we both bought some of the new Liberty of London items - love them!!!!!
We are having an online crop at Scrapgal this coming Friday evening (3/19) so be sure to check it out!!!!! Prizes! and be sure to join us on the 40days leading up to Heather's birthday - we were given tons of stuff from American Crafts and we want you to win some!!!!!!!!!!!!
ttfn,
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things with the title What's your favorite beverage?. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-your-favorite-beverage.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What's your favorite beverage?"