Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I AM UP FOR A CHALLENGE .......Mission to Create and Scrapping the Music......



Today was very productive.... 2 layouts for 2 different challenges, Kids off to Mother in Laws, Date night with hubby and friends, new blog post.... I think there was cleaning in there somewhere and a little shopping. Today was a great day.


The first layout is for Mission to Create.

Mission to Create has 5 criteria and you must use 3 of the 5 on your page....

So here is my layout...

I used one of the fabric flowers that Jamie made me... Alex wanted this one for her hair but I had to use it on this page. Hehehehe!

I used 2 punches.... a border punch and the flowers with the bling is a mini punch.
I used birds.... You had to use birds or butterflies.
Torn paper.

The other 2 criteria were....use primarily black but add your favorite color and use 1 picture 3x5 or smaller.

So much fun...

Now for Scrapping the Music...

I just love music so this blog not only inspires me creatively but it adds a little pep in my step whenever I hear a song I have not heard before.

This weeks song is.... What's so Bad About Feeling Good by Ben Lee

Here is my layout!!!! I chose these lyrics for my title..... Close your eyes, look at me, open your heart, see that we can share a moment... and for the butterfly trail I used the ending of that verse....a moment in time.



I love the precious moments in time that forever leave an imprint in my memory. Taking these photos was spontaneous and it was one on one time with Alexandria. I love those moments.

Have a happy week... I am off to get ready for bed....Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title I AM UP FOR A CHALLENGE .......Mission to Create and Scrapping the Music....... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-am-up-for-challenge-mission-to-create.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I AM UP FOR A CHALLENGE .......Mission to Create and Scrapping the Music......"