Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

fluttering by to say, "hi!"

Welcome to Jacksonbelle Challenge Day!!

Today's challenge is a super FUN Sketch!

I teamed up the sketch with our Product feature of the week...Making Memories Flutter!!

I managed to use 3 different patterns from the flutter line...the pink panel is actually Bella Blvd... The Flutter line just screams SPRING!

I hope that you'll join in the Jacksonbelle fun!!

Be sure to check out what the other JBelle Gals created for some fabbie inspiration!

Keyword JBE096 for SCS and PCP

P.S. Check out the Jacksonbelle store for NEW Pink Paislee!!!

On a side note, did you catch Cathy Zielske's blog post yesterday? There is sooo much I love about her blog...not just for her out of the world sheer artistic talent but man, that woman makes me laugh!!! She celebrated her 44th birthday yesterday and listed 44 things. Perhaps it was so funny to me because I'll be turning the special 44 this year too....nah...that woman is just hilariously adorable:)


You have read this article Bella Blvd / jacksonbelle dt / kaiser crafts / Making Memories / pti / thickers with the title fluttering by to say, "hi!". You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/fluttering-by-to-say.html. Thanks!

No comment for "fluttering by to say, "hi!""