Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Belli - Eyelets

Happy Wednesday! I'm focusing on the kiddos this week! Yesterday's card was girly girl and today is for the boys...

Isn't this little bunny cute? He's from Sunshine Stamps! They are sponsoring us this week @

The Belli challenge for the next two weeks is to use EYELETS on your creation!! I never think to use my eyelets so this was a great challenge for me!
I used the sketch inspiration from Moving Along with the Times!

Need some inspiration, checkout what the rest of the Belli girls created...

I hope you can play along with us over the next two weeks!

On the Homefront***************

I'm getting into a really bad habit of waiting to the last minute to write up my posts, usually minutes before they go live. Which also means staying up into the wee hours. Not a good thing. I'm going to work on that and try to organize my day a bit better....anyone have any tips or have a Super Woman manual I can borrow? lol

On a positive note, I have been trying to clean up my crafting area after each project and that's been working out. I was down to a 6"x6" work area! Can you relate?

Anyhoo, I'll have posts scheduled for the next few days but I won't be around much for the rest of the week, so please don't think I'm ignoring you! I'll catch up with you all over the weekend! HUGS!!!!

Praying peace, JOY & much love over you!
Blessings, Maria
You have read this article encourage / masculine with the title Creative Belli - Eyelets. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/creative-belli-eyelets.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Belli - Eyelets"