Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

just saying, "hi!"

Happy Wednesday!

I literally raced home on Tuesday after work so that I could take a pic of today's card...any feedback on the new pics in the window vs. the white background vs. the colorful background vs. outdoor photogs? LOL...bascially wanting to know whatcha think:)

Today is my take on CPS156.
I love tall cards but they are a bugger to photog...

I broke out the super TWEET...Have a Tweet Day by Schlosser Designs....more on that in a smidge...

Here ya go:


I gotta tell you...I had a BALL making this one. I used the sweet bird from the Schlosser Designs set and covered it with Martha Glue and Glitter...love that look! I added even more glitz by slapping on a snipped ZVA flourish. I popped PTI buttons and misc bling on the corners of the small rectangular panel. Hmmm...found that rub on among all my stuff on my work top...I'm guessing it is Stampin' Up...LOL...I LOVE
Pink Paislee...get it while you can over at Jacksonbelle...it is 30% off!!!!

Erin over at Schlosser Designs has come out with a Stamp It-Lite version of her sets...same great stamps but packaged in plastic instead of the hinged tin...free shipping and $2 less than the traditional tin stamp set! Hmmm....can't beat that!!!! Check it out...Erin is doing Design Team Spotlights over on the Schlosser Designs blog....if wanna know a smidge about me...check out my Q&A:) I'd be thrilled if you left me some blog love over there and take a peek at Erin's fabbie stamps and products!

Thanks soooo much for stoppin' by!!!!

You have read this article cps / martha / pink paislee / pti / schlosser designs / stampin' up / zva with the title just saying, "hi!". You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-saying.html. Thanks!

No comment for "just saying, "hi!""