Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

chickie...girlie...

Happy Saturday!!!!

I decided to play with my Have a Tweet Day set by Schlosser Designs.

I wanted to use the fun chick from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety chippie set...so I decided to wrap a banner around her...and the footprints were something that cracked me up:)


Next up is my take of MFW's Diggin' on Doilies & Lace...

I've been smitten with Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz..I just started collecting the PTI color palette...and it's a slow process....I already had Aqua Mist but no Raspberry Fizz...I found some great Bo Bunny papers at my LSS so for now, that'll have to do:) I finally ordered the PTI Signature Greeting set...love it! Do you see the smidge of Martha glitter...

Okay, lots to do today...my girl is getting her annual portraits done...something that I've been doing since the kids were babies...I'm also cleaning....crafting...

I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy card!

You have read this article bo bunny / cosmo cricket / kaiser crafts / martha / pti / schlosser designs with the title chickie...girlie.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/chickiegirlie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "chickie...girlie..."