Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

banner birthday...

Happy Friday!!!

Today starts the Get Sketchy/SRM Stickers and Scrap n' Art Blog Hop!

More deets on the Get Sketchy blog!

I'm lovin' the Alumni status over at Get Sketchy! That means that I can play when I can:) Check out the fun sketch...I instantly thought banner...banners have been such a wonderful paper arts trend these days!

Here's my take...

My local Craft store is FINALLY carrying Jillibean! So I used some of that for today's card. I combined it with New Making Memories Design Shop stickers...the birthday banner and ribbon/button flower are from one of their collections..LOVE them!

Hope you can do some blog hoppin'....it'll be a ton of fun and there will be prizes!!

Any Trader Joe's Fans out there? My co-workers and I make a trip to Trader Joe's at least once a week. Yesterday I picked up the Chicken and Roasted Beet Salad. I added some Persian Cucumbers {that I also bought there}...it was delish! I just discovered beets {this year..ala a co-worker...thanks "A"!!!}...

♥♥
woot woot♥♥

I love getting happy emails...especially from thee Susan R. Opel of Paper Crafts Magazine! I'm thrilled to tell you that I was so fortunate to get a card picked up for the Sept/Oct 2010 Issue!
You have read this article jillibean / Making Memories with the title banner birthday.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/banner-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "banner birthday..."