Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

gardenin' with your gnomie...

Super fun sketch over at Card Patterns...

I wanted to break open my NEW Cosmo Cricket...woot woot!!!! Okay, I should confess that I bought all the new stuff as soon as Lindsey said they were in stock over at Jacksonbelle!

Garden Variety

Material Girl

&

Joy Ride

I wanted to play with my Kitschy Digital Gnome so I teamed him up with Cosmo's Garden Variety...


If you look really close, you'll notice that this puppy {or should I type gnomie?} uses 4 different patterns from the Garden Variety 6x6'er. It is also chock full of stitching...I gotta invest in more bobbins so that I can be like Sparkle and snazz up my cards with fun colored thread:)

My kids think that garden gnomes are "creepy"...cracks me up because I think that they are so cute! This is going to one of my co-workers because she likes to garden...me?...not so much...I'm a certified black thumb....seriously.

Okay, remember to come on back tomorrow...I'll have my own 365 Cards sketch for the day along with my take on it...I hope that you'll play along:)


You have read this article Card Patterns / cosmo cricket / kitschy digitals with the title gardenin' with your gnomie.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/gardenin-with-your-gnomie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "gardenin' with your gnomie..."