Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Extreme Paper Piercing!



Here's something new...for me! Extreme Paper Piercing!

I've seen it on other blogs and ooo'd and ahhh'd over it, so this is my first attempt. I think I could have showcased it a little better. I ran out of room to use a scalloped circle. The paper piercing pattern is digital so it can be resized, however, I really wanted to use this cute little bunny which is an actual rubber stamp, and it couldn't be resized!
Isn't he a cutie....this is one of Anki's Sweethearts from the new Series 2, Fluffy! I just luv him! I've seen him colored in brown, grey, even pink, how cute would that be!
The pp pattern and the flowers are Fred, She Said. The flowers came on a full sheet with varied sizes, this time after I downloaded them, I opened the sheet with Microsoft Paint-a basic program on most computers-then using the cutting tool, 'cut' around four flowers, opened a new screen and clicked paste. Hit the print button and there ya go, just your four flowers print out. How easy it that?!
My sketch today came from The Fresh Batch @ Stamps & Smiles, the color inspiration-Secret Crafter Sat challenge and the sentiment-miss you-taken from the Daring Cardmakers! There had to be bling so I dusted Fluffy's flower with dazzling diamonds and used some chunky diamond dust in the center. The ladies @ Charisma Cardz challenge this week are dazzling in diamonds too!
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I salute all the men who can't be with their families for Father's Day and all the men who graciously support their wives in this all consuming hobby we call stamping! May God Bless every single one of them! Blessings!!!
You have read this article Anki's Sweethearts / digi / Fred She Said with the title Extreme Paper Piercing!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/06/extreme-paper-piercing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Extreme Paper Piercing!"