Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wild Thing in Orange & Brown!



Here's something new for me....stickers! While craft shopping the other week I saw these awesome sparkly stickers and had to have them!!! I didn't know what I was going to do with them but needed them. Well, when the lovely Donna choose the challenge this week on Secret Crafter Sat, I knew my stickers had a destiny! Donna not only provided this fabby sketch but also a color combo of orange & brown. yeah! I used MME papers and some gold shimmery ribbon. The sentiment Wild is a rub on! I did use one stamp...the branch, it's from Clear Dollar Stamps just nutty set. It's so shiny and shimmery IRL! Saturday Surprise issued a challenge this week~Wild Things and the Crazy Amigo challenge's theme was nature. All great challenges for inspiration, check them out!! Hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!!! Abundant Blessings to you!!
You have read this article with the title Wild Thing in Orange & Brown!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/wild-thing-in-orange-brown.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wild Thing in Orange & Brown!"