Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Day Four - The Completed Page...

It was fun to finally finish my journal page! Here's how it turned out...


One fun thing that I am learning is that I don't need to preserve the ability to read my journaling. Just getting it down is the therapy. Once it is down sometimes I actually don't want to read it again; and other times, I just feel like doodling something over the top of it and I can go ahead and do that without thinking about it.

This time I added:
Black and Teal acrylic paint
More Neocolor II crayons
Misc. bits of tape
Magazine words
White Poster-Paint Sharpie
Pitt Pens

Aundria asked what type of journal this is. It's a new one for me and I just love it! It's a little bigger than 8"x10" and it's made by Global Art Materials...
Here's a link if you'd like to check it out.

I can hardly wait to see how we are going to start the next page!

I wish you a wonderful weekend my friends! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Day Four - The Completed Page.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-four-completed-page.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day Four - The Completed Page..."