Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Day Three of "30 Days In Your Journal..."

Still playing in my "30 Days" journal and loving it!

Yesterday Kelly asked if we are going to be fitting all 30 days onto this one journal page; and the answer is no (thank heavens!) I wouldn't be very good at that. I write too big. Ha. I know there will be multiple pages; how many remains to be discovered! It's really a different way of working for me, and I love that.

Here are my day four additions:

I added:
Neocolor II crayons
the words "needs love." doodled with a pitt pen, and filled in with a signo uniball white pen.
a Prima #3 sticker
and more journaling, of course. :0)

I can't believe it's already Friday - can you? These weeks seem to fly by faster and faster.

Thank you again so much for visiting and for your supportive comments! They really mean a lot to me!
You have read this article with the title Day Three of "30 Days In Your Journal...". You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-three-of-days-in-your-journal.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Day Three of "30 Days In Your Journal...""