Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Oops! Now I'm really truly done...

Just when I thought I was done with my journal page - Julie busted out another lesson on adding details to finish the page! I'm so glad! It's amazing how adding those finishing touches makes me feel like the page is complete!

Here's the final final page...
This time I added punchinella stenciling with pink and orange acrylic paint. I also managed to add another day's journaling right under the word "acceptance."

Tomorrow we start a new page! I'm so excited!

Thanks for visiting and I will be back again soon!
You have read this article with the title Oops! Now I'm really truly done.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/11/oops-now-i-really-truly-done.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Oops! Now I'm really truly done..."