Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Two Exciting Things About Today...



I am on the Smashbook Blog again and I'm so excited! Come on over and leave me a comment - it would make my day!!! Click here to check it out!

And...

Full-Tilt Boogie (the new journaling class by the awesome Mary Ann Moss) registration has started!!! I'm already signed up!!! Click here to check it out!

I've been working in a couple of journals, but I haven't finished anything yet. I will leave you with my most recent picture of Johnny. He's such a good little model...

I hope your week is going well! I will see you again soon!!!
You have read this article with the title Two Exciting Things About Today.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/two-exciting-things-about-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Two Exciting Things About Today..."