Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Tribe...

My last project for "The Self-Portrait Experience," was "Myself & the World." Here's how mine turned out...
This was another super-fun one! It's about me and my group of girlfriends that get together every month to scrapbook/art journal. We support each other in life's ups and downs. It's wonderful to have a group of girlfriends that understand you and share your passion for creativity. That's what I wanted to portray.

Edited to add: Hey everybody, I just found out I am on the Smashbook blog today!!! I'm so excited!!! I would LOVE it if you would want to come on over and say hi in the comments!!! Click here to go to the post!

I wish you a wonderful new week my friends! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Tribe.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/tribe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tribe..."