Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Blackbird Fly...

Hi everyone! I have a new project to share, but before I do, I have to share this photo of Johnny I took today. In case you can't read the label on the front, it says "Action." funny, no?
LOL. I can always count on my boys to make me laugh, even on stressful days!


Anyhoo, I finished another fun 21 Secrets class project! This class was called "Paint Writing," and is taught by Silky Hart. In it, we first created some big decorated papers with different kinds of writing; then we cut them down to form a tiny journal. It measures 3" x 3". Here's how mine looks from the front...


When I was done creating the journal, I felt inspired to fill it up right away, with a lyric that I love. Here's how the whole thing looks from start to finish...









So much fun! So, what's on your agenda for the weekend? Any creative projects planned?
You have read this article with the title Blackbird Fly.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/06/blackbird-fly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blackbird Fly..."