Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Beautiful You, Radiant You

I'm back working on my 21 Secrets Projects and I'm excited to share with you! I finished my journal page for "Beautiful You, Radiant You," which is taught by Ingrid Murray. It was a class with many facets to it, but each one focused on knowing who you are. I made mine 11" x 15"...
I picked my images for the mandala with no pre-planning, but when I was done I realized they were almost all of animals, so I made the journaling about my relationship with them - something near and dear to my heart. The photo on the right is of me at about 10 years old, with my dog Teak.


The photo is on a flap that opens with answers to some reflective questions on the back...
Ingrid is a warm and encouraging teacher and I thoroughly enjoyed her class!!! Thanks for the inspiration Ingrid!!!

Now, I get to pick a new 21 Secrets workshop to start on - YEAYYY!

How is your week going?
You have read this article with the title Beautiful You, Radiant You. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/05/beautiful-you-radiant-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful You, Radiant You"